Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Cheers! from London

Hi all! Thanks for the kind wedding wishes. As Sarah and Lis can attest, we all had a blast at the reception!

Greetings from London, where so far we've experienced bad donuts, good pub grub, cheddar and onion chutney baguettes (I will definitely be making these at home) and cream scones. Yesterday, our first day here, was rough, but today I think we're shaking off the jet lag. There's no wireless in our hotel, so I can't get to my photos -- instead we're in an Internet cafe -- but I'll post photos as soon as I can. Take care!

3 Comments:

Blogger William Conway said...

Congrats!

If you're looking for some wicked fish and chips, I'd hit up Master's Superfish near the Waterloo station. A cabbie directed us there, and it was the best meal we had in London. It's also a great place for dinner before a flight on the London Eye.

8:12 PM  
Blogger lis said...

happy travels, Tara. don't forget to stop by a corner shop to pick up some Jelly Babies.

6:27 AM  
Blogger lis said...

Kendal Mint Cake. You'll probably like that better than the Jelly Babies.

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home